One of our most favorite and admired clients has an immediate need for a Marketing & Social Media Intern, 30 - 40 hours per week. Company is located in Kent. This is a great opportunity to put your training to work in real time, and perhaps earn some scholastic credits? You’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with website creation, updates, redesign
- Video and photo shoot opportunities, including editing and production
- Writing content for newsletters, emails, brochures, press releases, and web content
- Assisting with maintaining company blog and other social media accounts
- Coordinating market research projects
- Some event management, including trade shows
Must be proficient with MSFT Office Suite, website/coding skills (HTML and CSS at a minimum), comfortable with Constant Contact email platform. Proficient with Adobe Professional Creative Suite including Premiere Pro. Extra credit points for either knowledge of video/motion graphics applications such as After Effects OR a strong interest in and aptitude for learning same. Skilled in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign. Must be highly detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and be unafraid of taking initiative and owning your portions of group projects. The company will train you in their methods and processes, but you’ll have plenty of artistic leeway to showcase your skills!
Please contact us immediately to discuss this opportunity, email@example.com.
Are you a Customer Service Hero? Apply here.